Canadian Employment Opportunities for Qualified Construction Plant Fitters, Fork Lift Mechanics and Access Lift Platform Mechanics.
United rentals is the largest equipment rental company in the world and is looking for Heavy Equipment Mechanics for positions coming up across Alberta, Canada. United Rentals are looking for candidates to continue their tremendous success and unparalleled growth, they are searching for qualified and ambitious individuals to perform maintenance and repairs of complex equipment with limited or no supervision in a highly skilled, safe, and professional manner.
Face to face interviews will take place for this role in July 2014 in Manchester (U.K.) and Dublin (Ireland).
Why relocate to Canada?
The expanse of Canada’s natural beauty, from mountains and glaciers to secluded lakes and forests, is almost unparalleled worldwide. But Canada’s allure is not just the great outdoors, Canada has cosmopolitan cities that are clean, safe, friendly and multicultural. In fact, Canada repeatedly is lauded as one of the world’s most livable countries. Whether your interests are river rafting, skiing or fishing Canada won’t disappoint.
Responsibilities will include…
With little or no supervision, the Service Technician is required to perform maintenance and repair of all equipment in a highly skilled, safe and professional manner. This position requires an employee to possess a high degree of independent judgment and the ability to effectively perform all duties of a lower level Technician. This position may specialize in the repair and maintenance of a specific category of equipment.
Using a high degree of independent judgment, responsible for the safe maintenance and repair of a variety of complex rental equipment, tools and vehicles at branch or customer locations involving mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, gas and diesel systems:
• Ability to diagnose and repair all equipment in rental fleet appropriately utilizing schematics and diagnostic programs without supervision.
• As assigned supervise, train and organize the work duties of other technicians in the department.
• Maintain paperwork & electronic documentation of work performed (work orders) in a
complete and timely manner on a daily basis:
• Record preventative and ready inspection completion in Rentalman system
• Document parts and labor accurately within Rentalman
• When required travel to customer site for repair & maintenance of rental or owned equipment
• Maintain a service vehicle in a clean and professional manner.
• May assist in the pickup and delivery of equipment and parts to and from outside vendors and other United Rentals Inc. locations for purchase and/or repair when necessary and without supervision, accurately order needed parts using reference material as required, including communication with all necessary vendors and suppliers
Ready to apply for the role…..Do you have the required skills and experience?
• Trade qualification Construction Plant Mechanic (Or equivalent qualification) with 5 years + post qualification referenceable experience
• The ideal candidate will have a highly developed mechanical background knowledge with various engines
• Extensive knowledge of construction equipment
• Advanced understanding of schematics and diagrams
• Strong team player
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Be able to provide a clean police record check in order to successfully gain entry into Canada
• Attractive hourly rate of pay: $38 – $49 per/hour (depending on location)
• Locations we are recruiting for include: Bonnyville (Alberta), Lloydminister (Saskatchewan), Fort McMurray (Alberta) & Terrace (British Columbia)
• Relocation assistance – United Rentals will cover a one-time relocation of $2500.00, less applicable deductions, payable after 6 months of service.
How to apply:
Please contact Aisha Gilani on U.K 020 34328597 or Ireland 015240147 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss opportunities immediately.