Heavy Diesel Service Technician – Agricultural Plant – USA
GlobalForce are now accepting applications for experienced Heavy Diesel Mechanics on behalf of our client based in the USA, to work in their Agricultural Dealerships on contract for 10 months with a view in providing rolling contracts thereafter
Hutson have been providing innovative agricultural products and services to the industry for more than 7 decades.
With 8 locations throughout the USA, they are one of the largest John Deere dealer organizations in North America.
The service, maintenance and repair of the company’s agricultural plant equipment.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will have completed a trade qualification / apprenticeship as a Heavy Plant / Agricultural Mechanic or similar plus at least 3 years’ additional experience working on Agricultural Plant Equipment such as the John Deere brand or similar (Case, Massey Ferguson, AGCO or similar tractors, combines and sprayers etc.)
This role may also suit individuals with experience as Heavy Diesel Mechanic with plant such as; construction/mining plant, diesel trucks, military vehicles and equipment, aircraft etc.
Job Description and Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience performing service repairs
- Ability to perform complex repairs and maintenance using special tools and equipment and following Technical Manual procedures on the machines
- Expert knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems used in the repair of agricultural and turf equipment a distinct advantage
- Performs diagnosis and repair in the field as required
- Experience in John Deere, Case, Massey Ferguson, AGCO or similar tractors, combines and sprayers an advantage
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Strong character and work ethic
- Participate in Service EDUCATE Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge
Our client believe that the company’s success can be largely attributed to the dedication and work of their employees and so provide training in every area needed in order to develop and improve the business and it’s individual employees
- Valid international driver’s license required
- Must be English Speaking
- Must Qualify for Visa
US $25-30 per hour depending on experience plus overtime at time and a ½
The Relocation Offer:
Our client is offering successful candidates visa sponsorship, flights to and from the US and paid accommodation while working for the company and will also provide travel to and from work for the duration of the contract.
How to Apply:
For more information and to apply, please forward a copy of your CV to Carol Meyer in Globalforce to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact Carol by phone on UK: 020 3432 8597 or IRL: 01 5252799