Global Force Resource Ltd is working in partnership with Hutcheon & Pearce to recruit up to 10 Qualified Agricultural Diesel Mechanics for positions in NSW.
Hutcheon & Pearce is an authorized dealer for John Deere Australia with over 60 years of experience in the agricultural market. They are a locally owned 3rd generation family business operating from 12 locations in Central, Southern and Western NSW.
The successful candidate will hold an accredited qualification in their trade and will be supported by a minimum of 3 – 5 years recent and relevant post qualification experience. Working knowledge of John Deere machinery including combine harvesters is ideal, but candidates working on other brands of agricultural equipment are welcome to apply.
Ready to apply duties and required skills include……
- Service, Repair and Maintenance of John Deere Agricultural Equipment
- Trade Qualified Agricultural Mechanic with 3 to 5 years post qualification experience
- Excellent knowledge of Mechanical, Electrical and Hydraulic systems
- Strong experience of performing mechanical repair and maintenance on Combine Harvesters
- Self-motivated, highly organized with attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Perform basic diagnostics and repairs on agricultural and turf equipment and established Ag Management Solutions (AMS) products
- Provide customers with excellent customer service
- Participate in service training programs required for the development of mechanical skills and knowledge
- Maintain current knowledge of John Deere and competitive products
- Maintain condition of vehicles, inventory, tools and equipment
- Maintain a clean work area and appearance
- Follow all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
- Complete all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments
- Track time spent on all service projects and material used in performing the mechanical service
- Competitive hourly rate $30 (Depending on relevant skills and experience)
- 4 weeks’ annual leave
- Relocation Assistance to be discussed at interview
- Assistance with gaining a working visa for Australia and associated costs
- Committed to ongoing Training and Development of successful candidates
Ready to Apply…….
GlobalForce would be happy to speak to any potential candidates regarding the roles. So if you are serious about relocating and keen to pursue your career in the Agricultural Industry, please contact us immediately.
For more information, please contact Alan Keenan. Email your details in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please forward all Applications as soon as possible.