Agricultural Mechanic Jobs – New Zealand
GlobalForce are currently looking to recruit Agricultural Mechanic with experience of servicing and maintenance of tractors and agricultural and forestry machinery for positions in New Zealand. Our client is looking for Qualified Agricultural Mechanics / Farm Mechanics for the maintenance of agricultural/forestry machinery. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to work in one of the most liveable countries in the World.
Skills and Qualifications:
Agricultural Mechanics are responsible for performing repair and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with in-house and manufacturers’ standards.
Qualified candidates should have the following skill set:
- Trade qualification with 5 years + experience
- Experience in John Deere, Case, Massey Ferguson or similar tractors and combine harvesters
- The ability to work within quality systems and procedures, while adhering to safety procedures
- Diagnosis and fault finding of machinery
- Maintenance and servicing experience of agricultural machinery
- Strong verbal & documentation skills
- Strong character & work ethic.
- Excellent Annual Salary
- Superb working conditions
- Paid Holidays
- Paid benefits
- Pension Plan
For more information on this opportunity and similar, please contact Aisha on UK: 02 034328597 or IRL: 01 2104526
APPLY NOW: Submit a copy of your CV to AISHA by email to
Globalforce are an international recruitment agency specialising in the mechanical trades. We have helped over 400 mechanics find jobs and begin new exciting lives in Canada, New Zealand and Australia! These countries are known for having a high qualify of life, and are always at the top of the rankings for the best countries to live in in the world! We will find you a job in these countries and we will help you with the whole relocation process too, and our service are free of charge to you! So if you are working in the mechanical trades and are interested in any of these countries, then check out our other jobs or simply Apply and send your CV to email@example.com and our recruitment consultant will call you to discuss more details about this unique opportunity!