AGRICULTURAL MECHANICS – Western Australia
GlobalForce are currently looking to recruit 2 Agricultural Service Technicians with experience of servicing and maintenance of agricultural machinery for positions for Western Australia.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to work in one of the most liveable countries in the world.
Our client are a long established, Agricultural Machinery Dealership based in South of Western Australia with 3 locations. They provides sales, service and support for a range of John Deere and other farm equipment
We are currently accepting applications from experienced Agricultural Service Technicians who are trade qualified with at least an additional 2 years post apprenticeship experience
Essential skills and attributes:
- Relevant trade qualifications and 3 years post trade experience as an agricultural diesel mechanic
- Experience ideally with John Deere or similar such as; Case, Massey Ferguson etc. (dealership experience preferred)
- High level diagnostic skills
- Experience with electronic service manuals
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and in a field service environment
- Excellent presentation and customer service orientation
Desirable skills and attributes:
- Previous experience with agricultural equipment, more specifically combine harvesters and harvest equipment
- Experience with hydraulic and electronic over hydraulic systems
- Willingness to undertake training
- Excellent remuneration package
- Training opportunities in innovative technologies
- Positive work environment
*Our client are offering Employer Sponsored Visas for successful candidates *
For more information on this opportunity and similar, please contact Alan on UK: 02 034328597 or IRL: 01 2104526
APPLY NOW: Submit a copy of your CV to Alan by email to
Globalforce are an international recruitment agency specialising in the mechanical trades. We have helped over 400 mechanics find jobs and begin new exciting lives in Canada, New Zealand and Australia! These countries are known for having a high qualify of life, and are always at the top of the rankings for the best countries to live in in the world! We will find you a job in these countries and we will help you with the whole relocation process too, and our service are free of charge to you! So if you are working in the mechanical trades and are interested in any of these countries, then check out our other jobs or simply Apply and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and our recruitment consultant will call you to discuss more details about this unique opportunity!