GlobalForce Resource Ltd are working in partnership with Dilwari, Canada’s largest automotive group to recruit 6 Porsche Technicians. The positions are based in Vancouver, BC.
Vancouver, a bustling west coast seaport in British Columbia, is among Canada’s densest, most ethnically diverse cities. A popular filming location, it’s surrounded by mountains, and also has thriving art, theatre and music scenes. Vancouver Art Gallery is known for its works by regional artists, while the Museum of Anthropology houses preeminent First Nations collections.
GlobalForce Resource will be shortlisting all applicants for potential interviews with Dilawri and will require relevant trade/training certificates to support applications.
POSITION TITLE: SERVICE TECHNICIAN
REPORTS TO: SERVICE MANAGER
PURPOSE: Responsible for repairing vehicles according to information provided on the repair orders and according to proper shop policy and warranty policy. Ensure excellent relations between customers and the Dealership.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Punches in on the time ticket at the start of each day, punches out at lunch and end of day.
- Punch time ticket at the start and finish of each job.
- Road test all vehicles before and after servicing.
- Advise advisor if repairs take longer than promised time on work order.
- Use seat covers and floor mats in every customer vehicle.
- Notify Advisor of additional repairs, parts and labor to the customer.
- Complete all assigned work. o Document all repairs, and services performed on vehicle in a clear manner.
- Ensure punch times match jobs performed on work order.
- Follow manufacturer’s warranty policies and procedures and dealership guidelines.
- Maintain general cleanliness in the shop.
- Maintain a high efficiency level through efficient work practices.
- Maintain a polite and helpful attitude.
- Perform additional sales requests on all vehicles that come into the shop.
- Ensure warranty add-ons have Service Manager’s signature on the job.
- Maintain or exceed Productivity
Position skills and requirements:
- Qualified motor mechanic with 3-5 years post qualification experience
- Relevant Porsche dealership experience
- Valid driver’s licence
- Before commencing employment, successful candidates will be required to complete pre-employment medicals and criminal record check
- $39.42 to $43.06 per hour in Accordance with the Collective Agreement – rate is determined based on relevant Porsche training
- Assistance in gaining a working visa for Canada
- On-going dealership training
- Career progressionopportunities
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact 020 3432 8597 (U.K.) or Ireland 01 (2104526) for a confidential conversation, alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org