BMW Auto/Car Mechanic/Service Technician Job Opportunity in Canada
Global Force Resource Ltd. is working in partnership with a leading retail car dealership in Canada to recruit qualified auto mechanics for their branch based in the province of British Columbia.
The successful candidate will hold an accredited qualification in their trade and will be supported by 5 years recent and relevant experience in a retail dealership setting.
- Canada offers an excellent standard of living and is consistently rated as one of the best places to live in the world
- Offers a fantastic work / life balance and quality of life for families and individuals
- Higher salaries, lower tax rates and a lower cost of living in comparison to the UK and Ireland
British Columbia is a highly sought after living location. It is renowned for its beautiful sunrises, fantastic skiing opportunities, it’s wine country, superb choice of food and beverage, surfing in Tofino, relaxing in the hot springs, excellent places to camp, many trails to follow and if you are lucky you may spot an orca in the wild. .
If you are an Automotive Technician with experience working for BMW/Mini, this could be the ideal opportunity for you to relocate to Canada
As a Service Technician you will be responsible for performing scheduled maintenance, repairing vehicles and ensuring excellent relations between customers and the dealership
Duties will include:
- Road testing vehicles before & after service
- Performing scheduled maintenance
- Advising supervisor if repairs will take longer than promised on work order
- Documenting all repairs and services performed on vehicles
- Following manufacturer’s warranty policies and procedures and dealership guidelines
- A valid driver’s license are required
Skills and Qualifications:
- Trade Qualification essential
- 5 years post apprenticeship experience
- Experience working within a BMW/Mini dealership
- Strong diagnostic skills & experience
- Competitive hourly rate (salary will be dependent on relative skills and experience)
- Employer Sponsored Work Permit
- Visa Support
- Relocation assistance
- Superb working conditions
For more information on this opportunity and similar, please contact Aisha on UK: 02 034328597 or IRL: 01 2104526
APPLY NOW: Submit a copy of your CV to Aisha by email to
Globalforce are an international recruitment agency specialising in the mechanical trades. We have helped over 400 mechanics find jobs and begin new exciting lives in Canada, New Zealand and Australia! These countries are known for having a high qualify of life, and are always at the top of the rankings for the best countries to live in in the world! We will find you a job in these countries and we will help you with the whole relocation process too, and our service are free of charge to you! So if you are working in the mechanical trades and are interested in any of these countries, then check out our other jobs or simply Apply and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and our recruitment consultant will call you to discuss more details about this unique opportunity!
Reference Number: CM200