Heavy Diesel Mechanics – Truck Dealership, Toronto, Canada
With over 20 year commercial vehicles sales, service and support experience in Canada, our client based just outside Toronto are looking for Experienced and Trade Qualified Technicians to join their team
The location: This role is based just 30 minutes outside the city of Toronto, Ontario, the most populated city in Canada, and the 4th most populated city in North America. Despite its northern location on the continent, it does experience four distinct seasons and is a culturally diverse city with almost half of its residents being immigrants.
Reporting to the Branch Supervisor, the successful candidate will:
- Perform quality truck repairs efficiently
- Diagnose and repair A/C
- Diagnose and repair chassis and major component electronics
- Diagnose / overhaul engines
- Diagnose / overhaul transmissions/rear axles
- Repair cab interior/exterior
- Complete all paper work relating to jobs carried out
- Work within warranty and company guidelines and procedures
- Trade Qualified Heavy Diesel Mechanic (equivalent to Licence Technician 310T for Ontario)
- Minimum 3 years post apprenticeship experience essential
- Experience within an approved Truck Dealership required
- Current OEM Electrical experience
- Extensive knowledge of Heavy Truck mechanical components and principals of operation
- Computer literate
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Commitment to productivity and good work ethic
- Commitment to employee morale/customer satisfaction
- Must be able to demonstrate a commitment to relocate to Canada
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive trade rates depending on relative experience
- Benefits include a Health Benefits program, a clean, modern well-equipped facility & paid ongoing training
- Employer Supported Work Permit
Prospects: Toronto is also just a short hour and half’s plane ride away from New York!
Our client is supporting Express Entry for Permanent Residency for Canada by way of a job offer and work permit support
For more information on this opportunity and similar, please contact GFR on UK: 02 034328597 or IRL: 01 2104526
APPLY NOW: Submit a copy of your CV.
Globalforce are an international recruitment agency specialising in the mechanical trades. We have helped over 400 mechanics find jobs and begin new exciting lives in Canada, New Zealand and Australia! These countries are known for having a high qualify of life, and are always at the top of the rankings for the best countries to live in in the world! We will find you a job in these countries and we will help you with the whole relocation process too, and our service are free of charge to you! So if you are working in the mechanical trades and are interested in any of these countries, then check out our other jobs or simply Apply and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and our recruitment consultant will call you to discuss more details about this unique opportunity!
Reference Number: CM13