Calling all Heavy Equipment Mechanics interested in opportunities abroad.
Are you interested in relocating to the U.K., with the opportunity to live and work in the country for up to 2 years, if so GlobalForce Resource Ltd (GFR) may be able to help you?
GFR are currently working with leading Truck Dealerships in the U.K. to source applicants from Canada. Successful individuals will have completed their Red Seal Qualification and have 3-5 years post qualification experience gained from a retail dealership.
For the past 20 years GFR are well versed in International Recruitment and are committed to helping future candidates realise their dreams of living and working abroad.
This opportunity is available to candidates who will be able to meet the requirements of gaining a Youth Mobility Scheme Visa. Please see requirements below:
- Be a Canadian Citizen
- Want to live and work in the UK for up to 2 years
- Be between the ages of 18 to 30
- Have $3100 in savings or ability to achieve this within a few months
- Be able to provide evidence of good character
The role will involve the following duties and responsibilities:
- General Servicing
- General repairs
- Steering and Tracking
- Electrical Faults
The successful applicant will have the following key skills:
- Trade qualified with 3 to 5 years post qualification experience gained from a retail dealership
- Listening skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Practically minded
- Excellent customer service skills
- Enthusiastic about your trade
- The attitude to succeed
- Competitive annual salary
- 4 weeks paid holiday + 10 Days Paid Public Holidays per year
- Assistance with gaining Youth Mobility Scheme Visa
- In-House Training opportunities
If you are serious about relocating and feel you meet the requirements of the position, please feel free to contact GFR for a confidential chat about your planned move or alternatively email a copy of your CV directly to us. We look forward to assisting you.