Truck and Trailer / HGV Mechanic Job Opportunities in Canada
Exciting opportunities with our clients based in locations including British Columbia, Ontario, Saskatchewan and Manitoba – Canada, Globalforce are working with a number of workshops throughout Canada who are recruiting a number of HGV Technicians and Truck and Trailer Mechanics to join their expanding teams.
Main Duties and Tasks:
- Carry out service, maintenance and repairs on a range of trucks and trailers
- Listen to engines, fit and operate special test equipment and test drive vehicles to ascertain faults on HGV vehicles
- Repair or replace worn and faulty parts by removing assemblies such as engines, transmissions, differentials or steering gear; dismantle them and check parts, referring to manuals as necessary
- Reassemble, test, clean and adjust repaired or replaced parts or assemblies, use various instruments to make sure they are working properly and put them back into the vehicle
- Tune engines using special electronic equipment and make fine adjustments, e.g. to carburettors/electronic fuel injection for smoother running
- Diagnose, repair and replace engine management/fuel injection components
- Use electronic test equipment to locate and correct malfunctions in lighting, instrumentation, electronic fuel injection, ignition, and emissions control systems,
- Carry out maintenance, repair and modifications on trucks and trailers
Salary $ 25-35 per hour depending on experience and prevailing trade rates in locations
For more information on this opportunity and similar, please contact Aisha on UK: 02 034328597 or IRL: 01 2104526
APPLY NOW: Submit a copy of your CV to Aisha by email to email@example.com
Globalforce are an international recruitment agency specialising in the mechanical trades. We have helped over 400 mechanics find jobs and begin new exciting lives in Canada, New Zealand and Australia! These countries are known for having a high qualify of life, and are always at the top of the rankings for the best countries to live in in the world! We will find you a job in these countries and we will help you with the whole relocation process too, and our service are free of charge to you! So if you are working in the mechanical trades and are interested in any of these countries, then check out our other jobs or simply Apply and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and our recruitment consultant will call you to discuss more details about this unique opportunity!
Reference Number: CM12