HGV Mechanics required, Toronto Canada $52,000 – $75,000
Our client a leading Heavy Commercial Vehicle dealership have a number of exciting opportunities for experienced HGV Mechanics throughout their dealership network in Toronto.
If you are an experienced HGV Mechanic this could be the perfect opportunity to improve your standard of living by relocating to Canada.
Canada repeatedly is cited as one of the Top 10 countries to live in across the World. Whether your interests are snowboarding, skiing, white water rafting or fishing…Canada has something for you.
• Extensive knowledge in the repair and maintenance of Heavy/Medium duty Trucks and diesel engines, ideally from a dealership background with EU brand but will also consider fleet mechanics
• 2-5 years post qualification experience
• Strong mechanical and electronic diagnostic skills
• The ability to troubleshoot and accurately diagnose work is imperative
• Strong verbal & documentation skills
• Strong character & work ethic
• Dependable, responsible team player with a positive attitude
• Able to work independently and in a team environment
• Superior time management skills, attention to detail as well as good organisational and communication skills are key assets
• Supportive team environment that is backed by unmatched training resources and compensation packages
• Salary starting between $25 per hour depending upon experience
• Group benefits and RRSP Package
• Excellent relocation package available
For more information on this opportunity and similar, please call UK: 02 034328597 or IRL: 01 2104526
APPLY NOW: Submit a copy of your CV to Aisha by email to
Globalforce are an international recruitment agency specialising in the mechanical trades. We have helped over 400 mechanics find jobs and begin new exciting lives in Canada, New Zealand and Australia! These countries are known for having a high qualify of life, and are always at the top of the rankings for the best countries to live in in the world! We will find you a job in these countries and we will help you with the whole relocation process too, and our service are free of charge to you! So if you are working in the mechanical trades and are interested in any of these countries, then check out our other jobs or simply Apply and send your CV to email@example.com and our recruitment consultant will call you to discuss more details about this unique opportunity!
Reference Number: PMTT