GlobalForce Resource Ltd are happy to confirm we are working in partnership with Penske Power Systems to recruit 6 HGV/Truck Mechanics for positions in Kalgoorlie and Perth, Western Australia and Sydney, New South Wales.
The Penske brand is proudly represented in Australia and New Zealand through leading on- and off-highway business concerns including Penske Commercial Vehicles, Penske Power Systems and Penske Truck Rental.
The company distributes commercial vehicles from Western Star Trucks, MAN Truck & Bus and Dennis Eagle, as well as diesel engines, gas engines and power systems from Detroit, MTU and Allison Transmission with related parts and service interests.
The successful candidate will be trade qualified and have a minimum of 3 years recent and relevant MAN Dealership experience. Candidates from fleet or independent workshops with MAN experience will also be considered. All suitable applicants will complete pre-registration with GlobalForce Resource before being presented to Penske for a Skype interview. Supporting documentation will be required to complete registration.
- Undertake Heavy Vehicle repair & service work.
- Complete Work Instructions as directed and instructed.
- Provide support to the Parts & Service team to meet customer expectations
- Provide pro-active customer service and deal directly with customers.
- Able to complete work instructions on repair and service work as directed and instructed.
- Assist in completing appropriate Job Reports to ensure accurate record of tasks completed.
- Utilise resources to ensure maximum efficiency for ultimate benefit of customers and clients.
- Sign off on Job Instruction with supervisor at job completion to ensure repair/service work is rectified.
- Undertake and perform all appropriate pre-delivery tests and inspections to ensure client satisfaction.
- Participate in the orderly development of Work Instructions.
- Be attentive and sensitive to customer requirements and needs by adopting and maintaining a diligent attitude to work practices.
- Relevant trade qualification with a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience
- 3 years recent and relevant MAN Dealership experience. Candidates from fleet or independent workshops with MAN experience will also be considered.
- Detailed practical working knowledge of the operation of appropriate machinery, tools and equipment.
- Sound technical knowledge and experience in WS, MAN, Dennis Eagle, Detroit Diesel and or Cummins and Allison product lines.
- Advanced OEM electronic and computer diagnostic skills
- Able to explain standard OEM time clocking and repair order completion process
- Highly motivated display a proactive and positive manner and be high energy
- Are required to take reasonable care for their own health and safety and that of other personnel who may be affected by their conduct
- Team player who will adhere and promote the Company’s Values & Behaviours
Benefits and Sponsorship:
- Competitive Hourly rate
- State of Art workshop
- Reward & Recognition programs
- Assistance with gaining a working visa for Australia
- Additional relocation assistance may be offered and will be discussed at interview stage
Ready to apply……
If you believe you meet the criteria for this opportunity and are serious about relocating to Australia, please send your CV to Aisha Browne: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me for a confidential chat on 0203 432 8597 (U.K.) or 015240147 (Ireland).