Globalforce are working on behalf of our client in Canada to recruit
Our Client has over 25 years of experience, their ability and technical background in collision repair has made them the preferred auto body shop to some of Toronto’s most respected car dealerships.
If you are an experienced Panel Beater and have at least 5 years recent experience and are based in the UK and are considering a move to Canada in 2016, this may be the ideal opportunity for you
Why relocate to Canada?
Canada repeatedly is cited as one of the Top 10 countries to live in across the World. Whether your interests are snowboarding, skiing, white water rafting or fishing…Canada has something for you.
Toronto is the world’s best city to live in, according to a study of major metropolises by The Economist Intelligence Unit.They conducted a large study to assess livability, cost of living, security, business environment and more in cities across the world. Toronto was ranked in the top ten for almost every category, and was rewarded for its consistency with the title of #1 best place to call home
As part of your duties as a Panel Beater, you will:
• Review repair orders to perform vehicle repairs to manufacturer specifications
• Straighten, measure or align structural vehicle components
• Remove/replace damage sections of vehicle by welding or using adhesive bonding and riveting
• Remove and install trim and non-structural glass
• Examine vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required
• Complete all body work to a primer ready state
Success as a Panel Beater calls for a solid professional background that includes:
• Minimum of five (5) years experience as an Panel Beater
• Strong aptitude of technical/mechanical repairs
• Current knowledge of the changes in plastics, electronics, metals, finishes and vehicle systems
• Ability to meet multiple deadlines and work in a fast paced environment
• A dedication to providing exceptional service to our clients, every day
• Strong attention to detail and time management skills
CA $24-28 per hour with technicians average earnings of between CAD $60k – $100k per annum
• Comprehensive benefits plan
• Unlimited earning potential
• On-the-job learning
• Internal and external OEM training courses
• Payment for professional association and member fees.
• The employer is offering Work Permit sponsorship and support of Express Entry for Canadian Permanent Residency for successful candidates
For more information on this opportunity and similar, please contact Aisha on UK: 02 034328597 or IRL: 01 2104526
APPLY NOW: Submit a copy of your CV by email to
Globalforce are an international recruitment agency specialising in the mechanical trades. We have helped over 400 mechanics find jobs and begin new exciting lives in Canada, New Zealand and Australia! These countries are known for having a high qualify of life, and are always at the top of the rankings for the best countries to live in in the world! We will find you a job in these countries and we will help you with the whole relocation process too, and our service are free of charge to you! So if you are working in the mechanical trades and are interested in any of these countries, then check out our other jobs or simply Apply and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and our recruitment consultant will call you to discuss more details about this unique opportunity!
Reference Number: FB