Global Force Resource Ltd is working in partnership with DoubleSee Enterprises Inc Trading as Fix Auto Mississauga to recruit qualified panel beaters for roles in Ontario, Canada.
DoubleSee Enterprises Inc Trading as Fix Auto Mississauga is an expert in car body repair and collision repair for all types of vehicles. The body shop is committed to an environmentally acceptable way of working. It is equipped to carry out a whole range of repairs, from small scratches to major accident damage. The workshops are also equipped with the very latest equipment to ensure that modern vehicles are serviced and repaired to manufacturer’s specifications.
The successful candidate will ideally hold an accredited qualification in their trade and will be supported by 3 to 6 years recent and relevant experience. Experience gained from an accident repair centre is preferred.
- Prepare estimates for the repair of a vehicle
- Repair or replace as necessary bodywork panels of damaged vehicles according to the instructions received or details on the job card. This will include chassis and framework.
- Dismantle and repair damaged vehicles by either repairing damaged panels or by replacing those beyond repair
- Pulling badly damaged vehicle back into shape using an auto robot
- Filling any gaps, then file, ground and sand them to a smooth finish
- Replacement of locks/handles
- Adhere to the manufacturer’s literature and modification bulletins as appropriate to the repair and to the replacement of chassis and panel work.
- To ensure that all equipment used, to include jigs, fixtures and welding equipment, is operated in accordance with defined safety requirements
- The role is to carry out all panel repair work on all makes of vehicles and to be able demonstrate a full range of vehicle body repairs including jig work
- Competitive annual salary -$60,000 – $80, 000 this will be based on relevant skills and experience
- 2 weeks’ annual holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
- Assistance with gaining a working visa for Canada
- Ongoing training – technicians will regularly attend training in order to keep ahead of modern technological issues
Ready to Apply…….
GlobalForce would be happy to speak to any potential candidates regarding the roles. So if you are serious about relocating and keen to pursue your career in the automotive/transport industry please contact us immediately.
For more information, please contact Aisha Browne by telephone or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference Number: AZBFA