QUANTITY SURVEYOR, CONSULTANCY IRELAND
GlobalForce Resource Ltd are delighted to be working in partnership, with companies across Ireland to recruit for Senior Quantity Surveyors to work in their established commercial teams.
Scope of Projects includes:
- Degree qualified in Construction Economics or Quantity Surveying
- 3+ years’ experience with a leading consultancy
- Candidates should ideally be licensed Quantity Surveyors in their respective countries
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
Role and Responsibilities:
- Analyse blueprints and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials and labour costs vs estimates.
- All quantity surveying duties including measurements, valuation and agreement of work sections
- Experience in project management
- Competent in all forms of estimating packages
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Consult with clients, vendors, personnel in other departments or construction manager/supervisors to discuss cost.
- Monitor cost from vendors or subcontractors, explores variances, managing issues in conjunction with manager, deals with cost overseas and recovery.
- Reports on actual costs and examines estimates used by management for purpose such as planning, organising and schedule work.
- Prepare cost and expenditure statements and other necessary documentation at regular intervals for the duration of the project manager.
- Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project develops.
- Set up cost monitoring and reporting system and procedures.
- Conduct special studies to develop and establish standard hour and related cost date to be effective on cost reduction.
- Negotiable salary
- 20 days annual leave
- Pension and Healthcare
- Assistance with gaining a working visa for Ireland
- Plus, additional benefits
If you feel your meet the requirements of this position and are committed to make a relocation to Ireland, please send on your CV and up to date contact information. GFR look forward to assisting you with job search search and planned relocation.
Reference Number: AZBQS