GlobalForce Resource (GFR) are excited to be working in partnership with Crokers Truck Centre, Mackay, Australia to recruit Volvo HGV Mechanics.
Crokers are a Mackay based locally owned franchised truck dealership established in 1976. The company sell and provide after market support for Isuzu, Volvo, Mack and UD Truck Brands and Isuzu industrial engines.
The successful candidate will have 3-5 years recent and relevant post qualification experience gained from a main dealership or transport company.
- To carry out fault diagnosis, service and repairs to Volvo standards
- Complete repair order write ups, service report sheets and production card information
- MOT preparation
- Diagnostic work
- Use of brand specific diagnostic software
- The successful candidate will have the ability to work under pressure, to actively seek solutions to problems
- Good verbal communication skills
- Providing excellent customer service is paramount.
- City and Guilds/NVQ Level 3 or equivalent, in Light Vehicle or Heavy Vehicle Repair and Maintenance
- Proven work experience in servicing and maintenance HGV’s
- Able to demonstrate relevant knowledge and experience as an HGV Technician/HGV Mechanic/PSV Mechanic
- Brand experience gained from a main dealership or transport company
- Competitive hourly rate with overtime rates available (salary will be dependent on relative skills and experience)
- 4 weeks annual leave
- Assistance with gaining a working visa for Australia
Ready to Apply:
GlobalForce would be happy to speak to any potential candidates regarding the roles.
If you are serious about relocating and keen to pursue your career in the automotive/transport industry please contact us immediately.
For more information, please contact telephone or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Tel.: (UK) 020 3432 8597, (IRL) 01 210 4526