Car Mechanics required, Toronto Canada
GlobalForce are now accepting applications for experienced Automotive Mechanics on behalf of our client based in Canada, to work in their Dealership in Toronto
Canada repeatedly is cited as one of the Top 10 countries to live in across the World. Whether your interests are snowboarding, skiing, white water rafting or fishing…Canada has something for you.
Toronto is the world’s best city to live in, according to a study of major metropolises by The Economist Intelligence Unit. They conducted a large study to assess livability, cost of living, security, business environment and more in cities across the world. Toronto was ranked in the top ten for almost every category, and was rewarded for its consistency with the title of #1 best place to call home
The Ideal Candidate:
Previous experience working in a main dealership environment, ideally with BMW or German automotive manufacture, excellent diagnostics experience and the ability to work in a fast paced dealership environment
• Extensive knowledge in the repair and maintenance of Cars, ideally from a dealership background with EU brand vehicles
• 2-5 years post qualification experience
• Strong mechanical and electronic diagnostic skills
• The ability to troubleshoot and accurately diagnose work is imperative
• Strong verbal & documentation skills
• Strong character & work ethic
• Dependable, responsible team player with a positive attitude
• Able to work independently and in a team environment
• Superior time management skills, attention to detail as well as good organisational and communication skills are key assets
• Supportive team environment that is backed by unmatched training resources
• Salary starting between $28.00 to $31.00 per hour depending upon experience
• Contributory health and dental insurance
• Relocation assistance available
For more information on this opportunity and similar, please contact GFR on UK: 02 034328597 or IRL: 01 2104526
APPLY NOW: Submit a copy of your CV by email.
Globalforce are an international recruitment agency specialising in the mechanical trades. We have helped over 400 mechanics find jobs and begin new exciting lives in Canada, New Zealand and Australia! These countries are known for having a high qualify of life, and are always at the top of the rankings for the best countries to live in in the world! We will find you a job in these countries and we will help you with the whole relocation process too, and our service are free of charge to you! So if you are working in the mechanical trades and are interested in any of these countries, then check out our other jobs or simply Apply and send your CV to email@example.com and our recruitment consultant will call you to discuss more details about this unique opportunity!
Reference Number: FB