GlobalForce Resource are working in partnership with a leading company in Dublin to recruit a qualified and experienced HGV Mechanic. The candidate will ideally have a retail dealership background and have a minimum of 3 to 5 years post qualification experience.
Why relocate to Dublin?
Dublin City is Ireland’s cultural capital. With the influx of international company headquarters, as well as an attractive quality of life, families and expats from all corners are settling here, and in most cases they’ll find they’re very welcome. Dublin is a beautiful, cultural city full of characters. There’s always craic to be had, and you’re never more than a stone’s throw away from nature. There are endless things to see, do and eat. Living in Dublin also gives you the opportunity to sample legendary sites at ease such as the Ring of Kerry, Cliffs of Moher, Blarney Stone and Giants Causeway.
- Ideally suited to a candidate with European brand experience gained from a retail dealership. Excellent fleet mechanics may be considered
- Trade Certificate in Heavy Vehicle Mechanics or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years post apprenticeship experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work pro-actively in a fast paced environment
- Highly organised
- Ability to provide the best possible service through a professional image and a “customer first” ethic
- Adhere to all Health and Safety standards
- Embrace training and professional development opportunities for continuing improvement
- Have a positive attitude and will be a self-motivated team player
- Diagnose, Repair and Maintenance of trucks
- Use your knowledge and skills to quickly and accurately diagnose the problem
- Using correct tools for the job install parts, equipment, wiring or programs to meet specifications
- Performing routine maintenance on vehicles, determining when and what kind of work is required
- Carry out service and repairs to vehicles in accordance with the times set by the Service Manager
- Keep all records up to date and in a timely manner
- To keep your work knowledge of vehicles up to date and to be able to carry out servicing, repairs, adjusting, and testing machines, devices, moving parts and equipment
- Make full use of service manuals and specialist tools
- Carry out your work in accordance with our health and safety procedures
- Competitive salary 32k to 36k euros
- 4 weeks annual leave
- Ongoing training opportunities
Ready to Apply…….
GlobalForce would be happy to speak to any potential candidates regarding the roles. So if you are serious about relocating and keen to pursue your career in the automotive/transport industry please contact us immediately.
For more information, please contact Alan Keenan by telephone or email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org