Weigh up the reasons to live in Ireland?
As of April 22, 2019, the Irish Government acknowledged that there is a critical need for fully certified and qualified Quantity Surveyors in Ireland. GlobalForce is meeting this demand by sourcing exceptional international candidates who want to benefit from an improved quality of life, an opportunity to earn more money and gain from a unique life experience.
- Ireland is a growing diverse economy with a high demand for qualified QS staff.
- Ireland’s working conditions are of a high standard and renumeration is often cited as a reason for relocation, with competitive salaries.
- Ireland has a diverse and talented international workforce.
- A work permit can set you on the pathway to apply for permanent residence in Ireland and become an Irish citizen in the future. Your spouse may also work whilst you are on a valid work permit.
- Ireland has a modern healthcare system. Some positions may include health cover.
- Ireland is renowned for its quality
of life and increasingly diverse culture. It has been
voted as one of the best places in the world to live in, and one of the happiest!
- The Irish weather is varied but it does not stop anyone from participating in a very wide variety of outdoor and indoor pursuits. The Irish countryside is world renowned for its enduring beauty.
- Primary and Secondary level education is provided free of charge by the Government. The quality of education in Ireland is high. Most children in Ireland, go on to affordable tertiary education to gain their qualifications and degrees.
- Ireland is a great place to work, but, it’s the people, that make it a very special place to live.
https://relocatingtoireland.com/ – This site covers everything from Accommodation, medical, education, culture etc.
BACK TO RELOCATE IRELAND