Job/Work Visa Opportunities

This is also a potential move for you to develop your career.  As a spouse or partner the general rule is that you and your family can live and apply for a work permit based on your partners 457 Temporary Work Skilled Visa. This visa allows you to live and work in Australia for up to four years and travel in and out of Australia as you wish.

For more advice and information on the 457 Visa and other Visa types please visit:

Back to Australia Advice