This is also a potential move for you to develop your career.

Working and living in New Zealand based on your partners visa depends on the visa type and its specific requirements. You will also be asked for evidence of partnership, which can vary, some options include: a marriage or civil union certificate, proof of shared residence, financial dependence/interdependence (proof of shared bank accounts etc.)  Full information, options and applications for partners can be found at:

Back to New Zealand Advice