GlobalForce Resource are working in partnership with a leading company in the United Kingdom to recruit qualified and experienced HGV Mechanics. The suitable candidates will ideally have a retail dealership background and have a minimum of 3 to 5 years post qualification experience.
Why relocate to the U.K.?
The UK is bursting with art and culture! Cultural diversity is the backbone of British life with workplaces and communities embracing diversity. The UK also has some of the greatest museums, art galleries, music venues, sporting events and theatres that the world has to offer.
The Better Life Index has described the UK as one of the best among developed countries for quality of life. It concluded that the UK’s high environmental quality, social engagement, personal security and the chance for engagement with civic society was where it really excelled among developed countries.
Further, the U.K. is home to some of the best places in the world to raise a family. The country has a high-quality education system, relatively low crime rate and plenty of job opportunities all over.
- Ideally suited to a candidate with European brand experience gained from a retail dealership. Excellent fleet mechanics will be considered
- Trade Certificate in Heavy Vehicle Mechanics or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years post apprenticeship experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work pro-actively in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organised
- Ability to provide the best possible service through a professional image and a “customer first” ethic
- Adhere to all Health and Safety standards
- Embrace training and professional development opportunities for continuing improvement
- Have a positive attitude and will be a self-motivated team player
- Diagnose, Repair and Maintenance of trucks
- Use your knowledge and skills to quickly and accurately diagnose the problem
- Using correct tools for the job install parts, equipment, wiring or programs to meet specifications
- Performing routine maintenance on vehicles, determining when and what kind of work is required
- Carry out service and repairs to vehicles in accordance with the times set by the Service Manager
- Keep all records up to date and in a timely manner
- To keep your work knowledge of vehicles up to date and to be able to carry out servicing, repairs, adjusting, and testing machines, devices, moving parts and equipment
- Make full use of service manuals and specialist tools
- Conduct your work in accordance with our health and safety procedures
- Competitive salary £14.00 – £17.00 per/hour
- Shift work
- 4 weeks annual leave
- Ongoing training opportunities
Ready to Apply…….
GlobalForce would be happy to speak to any potential candidates regarding the roles. So if you are serious about relocating and keen to pursue your career in the automotive/transport industry please contact us immediately.
For more information, please contact Aisha Browne by telephone or email your CV to: email@example.com